AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Michelle Branwell
DOYENNE DE STANFORD
DOYENNE DE STANFORD
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 09/11/2016 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 266 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 335

TOP PUB RPG DESIGN

crédit © kiss and tell

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mila Deluca
ADMIN ☆ LA DELIREUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA DELIREUSE
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 20/02/2017 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 305 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 803

She exists as in dreams. She has no sense of reality. She gets nervous because people are always interrupting her daydreams. — Clarice Lispector.
Oliver Williams
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 19/02/2017 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 509 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 1090

I loved and I loved and I lost you. And it hurts like hell.
©  YOU_COMPLETE_MESS
Hardin Abberline
ADMIN ☆ LA FABULEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA FABULEUSE
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 21/01/2017 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 270 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 471

Oliver Williams
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 19/02/2017 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 509 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 1090

©  YOU_COMPLETE_MESS
Julina Ô. Meiwhana
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 19/04/2017 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 101 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 180

sign of the times
she played the fiddle in an irish band but she fell in love with an english man, kissed her on the neck and then i took her by the hand said, "baby, i just want to dance" with my pretty little galway girl. ▬ i solemnly swear i am up to no good.
Oliver Williams
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE

©  YOU_COMPLETE_MESS
Oliver Williams
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE

©  YOU_COMPLETE_MESS
Julina Ô. Meiwhana
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 19/04/2017 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 101 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 180

sign of the times
she played the fiddle in an irish band but she fell in love with an english man, kissed her on the neck and then i took her by the hand said, "baby, i just want to dance" with my pretty little galway girl. ▬ i solemnly swear i am up to no good.
Oliver Williams
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE

©  YOU_COMPLETE_MESS
Oliver Williams
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE

©  YOU_COMPLETE_MESS
Oliver Williams
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE

©  YOU_COMPLETE_MESS
Julina Ô. Meiwhana
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE

sign of the times
Julina Ô. Meiwhana
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE

sign of the times
Jahan Brown-Kattan
ÉTUDIANTE
ÉTUDIANTE
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 04/07/2017 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 52 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 129

Build up my patience, you're doing it right You've got me all jaded, I'm holding on tight This game, I don't really get it, oh But you know that I'm just about to fall Got me on edge, yeah, you're doing alright But you can do whatever Talk that talk and raise the heat

THE MORE YOU PUSH ME OVER I KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME
Jahan Brown-Kattan
ÉTUDIANTE
ÉTUDIANTE
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 04/07/2017 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 52 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 129

Build up my patience, you're doing it right You've got me all jaded, I'm holding on tight This game, I don't really get it, oh But you know that I'm just about to fall Got me on edge, yeah, you're doing alright But you can do whatever Talk that talk and raise the heat

Oliver Williams
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA CHIEUSE

©  YOU_COMPLETE_MESS
Julina Ô. Meiwhana
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE

sign of the times
Jahan Brown-Kattan
ÉTUDIANTE
ÉTUDIANTE

Kaena Wheaton
ÉTUDIANTE
ÉTUDIANTE
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 04/07/2017 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 40 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 93

SUN AND TEA
© FRIMELDA
Jahan Brown-Kattan
ÉTUDIANTE
ÉTUDIANTE

Jahan Brown-Kattan
ÉTUDIANTE
ÉTUDIANTE

Ben Matheson
BIZUT - ΦKΨ
BIZUT - ΦKΨ
Je suis à Palo Alto depuis : 05/07/2017 et j'ai d'ailleurs échangé : 17 message ce qui m'a valu l'obtention de : 47

Ben Matheson
"Nobody exists on purpose.
Nobody belongs anywhere.
We're all going to die.
Come watch TV."
Julina Ô. Meiwhana
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE
ADMIN ☆ LA BARATINEUSE

sign of the times

Page 1 sur 1