AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

(maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. Empty
(maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Lun 20 Fév - 0:00

+1 pour la présentation, la fichette arrive demain (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2048537756
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

(maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. Empty
Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Lun 20 Fév - 0:00

+2.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Lun 20 Fév - 0:01

+3.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Lun 20 Fév - 0:01

+4.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+5.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Jeu 23 Fév - 10:20

Coucou, j'ai vu que ta jeune demoiselle était enceinte, tout comme Athénaïs. De là on pourrait peut-être avoir un lien sympa si tu veux de moi ? (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2036761436
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 1:13

et oui ma petite maïna connaît les joies des nausées matinales (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2006527900 je suis totalement partante pour un lien (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 3490306833 tu avais une idée, une envie maybe ? (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 250714878
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 9:23

Elle est enceinte de combien de mois ? (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2036761436
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 16:04

cela fait un peu plus de deux mois maintenant :) mais il faut savoir qu'elle a ses moments où elle a conscience d'être enceinte et parfois, elle est dans le déni le plus total (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 1788829070 et athénaiis ?
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 16:13

six mois, de jumeaux :)
Et bien, elles pourraient s'être croisée lors d'un rendez-vous à l'hôpital et aborderaient leur grossesse ensemble ? (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 3490306833
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 19:33

oh elle voit presque le bout (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2036761436
je suis complètement d'accord après athénaiis va devoir supporter les sautes d'humeur et les changements d'avis de maïna (sachant que peu de personnes sont au courant en plus (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 1788829070 )
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 20:04

Ce serait génial (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2036761436 elles s'entraideraient durant leur grossesse, ferait les magasins ensemble i tout (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2036761436 fais moi signe quand tu voudras rp
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 20:16

je dis ouiiiiiiiiii (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2036761436 (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2036761436 jusqu'à demain, je suis pas chez moi mais à partir de dimanche, je suis disponible pour qu'on parle d'un rp (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 1709818054
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 20:41

coucou, je viens en touriste mais si possible, un petit lien? (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 530025856
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 22:05

avec plaisir (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2036761436 (en plus j'ai revu me before you hier (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2048537756 ) Est-ce que tu sais si tu préférerais un lien positif ou négatif ? (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 7849605
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 22:18

Plop ♥️

Je viens aussi en touriste, j'ai pas encore pris le temps de lire ta fiche en entier mais j'éditerais mon post si j'ai une révélation particulière (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 378567498
Mais j'suis obligé de venir demande un lien : Alycia quoi ♥️♥️
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 22:33

Tu viendras me voir en mp ? ♡
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 22:57

@ezekiel : pas de souci ne t'en fais pas (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 250714878 et puis tom (en plus j'ai mâté hp mardi (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2531521673 drago m'a toujours vendu du rêve (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2309973866 )
Est-ce que tu sais déjà si tu aimerais plutôt du positif ou du négatif ?

@athenaiis : oui oui bien sûr (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 250714878

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Ven 24 Fév - 23:30

Du positif, ça me tenterait bien moi ♥
P'tre en rapport avec nos sororités, vues qu'elles sont censées être plus ou moins liées ?
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Dim 26 Fév - 3:43

partons sur du positif alors (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 3745907789
ils auraient peut-être se rencontrer il y a un an lors d'une soirée organisée par l'une des deux confréries ?
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Dim 26 Fév - 4:27

Coucou !

Un p'tit lien ? (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 250714878 Je pensais plutôt à du positif car vu la personnalité de la miss, je ne vois pas comment il pourrait en être autrement ;)
Peut-être en rapport avec leurs études, vu qu'ils sont tous deux en médecine ? Ou autre chose...Si Ez et elle sont amis par exemple, Cià et Maïna auraient pu se rencontrer par ce biais puisque Ez est le meilleur ami de Cià. Si tu as d'autres suggestions, je suis tout ouïe ♥️
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Dim 26 Fév - 15:49

@Maïna-Rose Williams Oui, bonne idée ♥ peut-être que Cià, Ez et Maïna pouvaient bien s'entendre tous les trois et former une petite bande d'amis ?
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Mer 1 Mar - 6:30

je pense qu'il nous faut un lien avec ton second perso aussi :angel:
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Jeu 2 Mar - 2:04

pardon pour mon retard (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 1701601734

@ciàran : j'suis totalement partante pour un lien (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 3490306833 et pour du positif aussi (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 250714878
il est en quelle année de médecine ? comme base, cette filière commune me va totalement y'a forcément des soirées médecine organisées où ils ont pu se croiser même si maïna n'est pas la personne la plus fêtarde du monde (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 3133599510 Ez a posté juste après toi (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 4276453754 donc on peut savoir ça avec lui (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 250714878

@ezeckiel : mais c'est qu'il suffit de prononcer ton prénom pour te voir débarquer flash gordon (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 4276453754 (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 2048537756 je suis totalement partante pour la bande de potes (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 3186474618

@alec : toi (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 3517699116 (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 525514109 j'suis complètement d'accord, est-ce que tu aurais une idée, une envie ? (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 3794421342
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. - Jeu 2 Mar - 2:08

Owiiii ! La bande de potes, ça me va très bien !

Sinon pour te répondre, Cià est en 4e année ;) Après, ils peuvent se connaître depuis un moment déjà avec Ez, ils se seraient rencontrés à une soirée ou un truc du genre, puis peu à peu, ils seraient devenus amis et ils traîneraient souvent ensemble ? (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. 250714878

Re: (maïna) i love asking kids what they want to do when they grow up because i'm still looking for ideas. -

Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant